Call or text us to learn more about our services and schedule your massage treatment!
Get the Best Massage Logan Utah Can Offer!
Are you looking for an exceptional massage experience in Logan, Utah? Look no further! Our full-service Aveda exclusive salon and day spa is proud to offer the finest massages in the area. Whether you’re seeking relaxation, pain relief, or a rejuvenating escape, our expert massage therapists are here to cater to your needs.
Discover the perfect balance of tranquility and healing at Aveda Essence Salon & Day Spa. We understand the importance of finding solace in today’s fast-paced world. Our massage therapists specialize in a wide range of techniques designed to relieve stress, soothe aching muscles, and promote overall well-being. With a focus on providing customized treatments, we ensure that every session is tailored to meet your unique preferences and requirements.
Did you know those benefits of massage you get for yourself are twice as nice for two? Aveda Essence Salon & Day Spa is one of the only places in Cache Valley that offers a true couples massage experience with two people in the same room, each getting their own massage from their own massage therapist.
If that arrangement sounds a little too cozy for you and your friend, simply request to have massages at the same time in separate rooms. We can make that happen, too. So, come for yourself or bring a partner and enjoy a fabulous massage together.
Enjoy some quiet relaxation and connection time with your partner in a side-by-side couples massage for two!
Hot Stone Massage
Incorporates the penetrating warmth and gentle weight of heated river stones to release even the deepest muscle tension.
Asian-style massage that uses gentle pressure and stretching movements similar to yoga to help relax the entire body.
Logan Utah Massage
If you’re looking for a fabulous massage from a fantastic massage therapist in Logan Utah, you’re in the right place. Come and discover the ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation with our luxurious massage treatments at Aveda Essence Salon & Day Spa. As a leading day spa in Logan, Utah, we offer exceptional massage therapy services tailored to promote well-being and serenity. Immerse yourself in the gentle yet invigorating touch of our skilled therapists and escape the chaos and busy pace of life as step back and care for yourself.
Our massage services in Logan, Utah, encompass a variety of modalities to address different concerns and meet diverse client needs. We offer highly personalized services that simply aren’t available in other salons and massage places in Cache Valley. Simply let us know what you need and we’ll do our best to deliver a top-quality massage experience.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing massage to help melt away pain and tension or a more invigorating or healing bodywork experience to assist in accident recovery, chronic pain problems, or perhaps you’re looking to for a special way to celebrate a birthday or anniversary with your sweetheart, we can help.
Some of the massage services we offer include:
- Deep Tissue Massage: A deep tissues massage is similar to a traditional Swedish massage practiced at most places, but targets specific areas with deeper pressure and focus to help release muscle knots, decrease pain, and promote healing. It can also help with sports injuries, reduction of inflammation, and increased flexibility.
- Couples Massage: With a little advanced planning, our Logan Utah Massage therapists can offer a romantic and rejuvenating couples massage with both of you in the same room receiving stellar massages at the same time on separate tables, each with your own massage therapist. Advance scheduling is required!
- Thai Massage: Thai massage is an ancient form of body treatment that focused on energy alignment, muscle tone, and flexibility. You may recognize it as a form of Asian massage where the massage therapist uses their hands, elbows, and even feet to help guide your body into yoga massage and stretching poses that will help invigorate and relax your body. Unlike a traditional Swedish massage where you’re laying on a massage table draped with a sheet, you’ll remain fully clothed and much of your session will take place on a comfortable floor mat. Please wear comfortable, loose-fitting exercise type clothing!
- Seated chair massage: This is quick, casual, and relaxing “tune up” massage focused on releasing tension in your neck, shoulders, and back while you remain fully clothed.
- Hot Stone Massage: What could be better than a hot stone massage especially during our long, cold Logan Utah winters? This treatment offers a luxurious full-body massage that utilizes the heat and weight of carefully placed smooth, perfectly warmed stones to increase circulation and relaxation that is actually perfect for any time of year. Please request hot stones when you book your session so our massage therapist has time to prepare the stones prior your massage therapy experience.
- Prenatal Massage: A unique prenatal massage, otherwise known as a pregnancy massage for the expectant mom-to-be. We use special techniques that are generally considered safe for your baby and adapt to your changing body and needs while promoting relaxation, tension release, and decreased swelling for mom.
Here at Aveda Essence Salon & Day Spa, we are committed to serving you and helping you have a beautiful and relaxing therapeutic massage experience with us. We have a passion for holistic health and wellness and fully embrace the power of natural plants, oils, and techniques that promote healing, peace, and relaxation.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Fantastic couples massage! Kat gave my retired massage therapist husband an awesome hot stone massage and Loetta have me a fantastic prenatal massage. It was just what we needed this weekend. Thank you! Highly recommend.
These gals are the best! The salon is gorgeous, the staff is friendly and welcoming, and the massages are top-notch. They listen to my needs and customize the treatment they provide to target them. Massage day is my favorite day. I love that I can move again without pain when the massage is finished.
One of the best massages I’ve ever had…so relaxing and enjoyable.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of massage is right for me?
It depends! Each body is unique and each individual has different needs and goals for their massage. Our massage therapists are very knowledgeable and skilled in a variety of different modalities to meet those needs.
If you’re still not sure about what might work best for you, feel free to give us a call and talk with our staff about your needs and goals. They can give you detailed explanations and recommendations based on what you are looking for.
How long does a massage last?
Our standard full-body and couples massage sessions last about 1 hour.
However, we also offer longer 90-minute options as well as shorter seated chair massages that can help release tension and knots in your back and neck and get you back on your way and living your life fairly quickly.
Please specify how long you would like your massage session to last when you book your appointment and our staff will let you know what options are available for you within that time frame.
How much does a massage cost?
The cost of your treatment depends on what you want and what upgrades you add to your service. Not all options are listed here on our site.
That said, a standard one-hour full-body massage starts at $70 per person. We also offer 30 and 90-minute sessions and upgrades such as hot stones, aromatherapy, couples sessions, spa packages, and other goodies.
Please ask about our options when you book your massage appointment!
Do you do walk-in or same-day appointments?
We require appointments for all our massage services.
If we have a same-day opening available, we’d be happy to get you in. However, our schedule does fill rather quickly. Your best option is to call early in the morning if you want to get in that day.
Some services such as couples massage and hot stone massages require advance notice so we can adequately prepare for your treatment and make sure we have the staffing available to provide the service you are seeking.
Can I get hot stones added to my massage?
Yes! Our massage therapists are trained in hot stone massage and they can be added to any full-body massage treatment as an add-on service.
Please let our staff know you would like this service when you make your appointment as we do need advance notice in order to properly prepare the stones.
Please also note there will be an additional charge for this service.
Do I have to be completely undressed?
You should undress to the level you are comfortable with.
Most people do get completely undressed for a full-body massage. However, you are welcome to leave your underwear on if that makes you feel more comfortable.
Your massage therapist will step out of the room to give you privacy to undress and get comfortable on the table. The therapist will work around the clothes you left on as best as they can.
If removing all your clothes makes you anxious or too nervous and unable to relax, then don’t do it! You don’t get the optimal benefit from the session if you are distracted or stressed about it.
If this is a big issue, and it’s okay if it is, you might want to consider a Thai massage instead of a traditional full-body massage. You’ll get many of the same benefits but remain fully clothed through the entire experience.
Do I have to stay covered up during our session?
Yes! Both for your safety and ours, draping is mandatory and required BY LAW in the state of Utah.
Once you’ve removed your clothes and are comfortable on the table under the drape or sheet provided, the therapist will only uncover the part of your body currently being worked on. The genitals and breasts (for both women and men) will not be uncovered.
If you get too warm during your massage, please let your massage therapist know and they can adjust the room temperature as well as the heating elements on the massage table.
Can I get a "happy ending"?
ABSOLUTELY NOT!! It is against the law for massage therapists in the state of Utah to offer or perform any type of sexual favors or acts as part of their service.